Write code very quickly and review your results instantly by using "Pythonic" code runner.
OS X 10.8 or later
Pythonic gives you the power of Python and macOS within one solution by bringing the python interpreter right into a beautiful and clean user interface. Also be sure to notice that “Pythonic” isn’t the official Python application but a tool to bring Python to macOS users through an user interface.
- Ability to use any version of python by modifying the “Python Path” through the preferences window.
- Ability to use "Quick Commands" to execute python code quickly, save as, copy to clipboard, and generate a python snippet.
- Zoom control allows you to quickly modify the editor text size.
- Editor horizontal ruler including line numbers.
- Editor character count.
- Editor line number total.
- Python errors and execution statuses shown.