IP Provides the quickest way to find your local and public IP addresses right from the menu bar.
OS X 10.8 or later
IP addresses whether public or local are always numbers that you may need while dealing with computers. Forget about opening the terminal and running ifconfig to find your IP or even doing a search on the internet to get your public IP address, IP gives you all that and much more.
- Quick access to IPs and host name information.
- IP addresses are updated on intervals.
- Ability to do On-Demand Synchronization of IPs.
- Status of IP updates.
- Copy local and public IPs to the clipboard.
- Any many more features coming in future releases.